Important Moderation Notice

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you will receive an email outlining the reason(s). We have implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Related Posts

Branch Site HA Issue in Eve-ng Lab setup

Hi EveryoneI have set up a Versa SD-WAN ..
Read More

Zscaler

Hello expertsIm looking for proper instr..
Read More

Configure IPsec using workflow

Hi communityI need to configure IPsec tu..
Read More

Identify devices used by selected service template

Hi Community,

In my setup I have number of service templates with different configs of the same feature, like template type A, type B etc. Then I have hundreds of devices using different service templates. For example some of devices use service template A, other devices use service template B. Those devices are also in different device groups.

I have a task to create an excel sheet which highlight service template A and which devices are using this, then to which devices service template type B applied etc. Is there a way in Versa Director to find which devices are using this service template, considering that it can be applied in many different device groups ? I'm looking for some single page view which can list me all devices.

thank you.

Comments

• Hi Fun4net,

I find a good way to see that using commit. If you click commit then select your organization -> select option service template -> select service template you need and fetch devices it will give you all devices to which this service template is associated. It will work even when devices are in different devices groups etc.

Hope that helps!

fun4net
  • Nice tip, it does what I need. thank you!

Maksym