Important Moderation Notice

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you will receive an email outlining the reason(s). We have implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Related Posts

Branch Site HA Issue in Eve-ng Lab setup

Hi EveryoneI have set up a Versa SD-WAN ..
Read More

Zscaler

Hello expertsIm looking for proper instr..
Read More

Configure IPsec using workflow

Hi communityI need to configure IPsec tu..
Read More

Verify templates association with device

Hi community,

Is there an easy way to identify which templates are associated with a particular device?

There are multiple places where I can add device template / service templates etc. I'm wondering if there is an aggregated view of the associated templates with a device.

thank you.

Comments

• Hi fun4net,

for me the easiest way is under Administration tab -> click 3 dots next to appliance and then click associated templates. It will show you under which organization the appliance is deployed, to which device group it belongs, which device template it uses and all associated service template with this device.

Alternatively you can use GET API request to VD (release 22.x):

https://VD_FQDN:9182/nextgen/appliance/template_listing/BGP-LAN-Branch/?tenant=Versa

Here is an example:

fun4net